Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Cissy's Home!

I'm so geeked my best friend and soul sister is finally home from NC I've been so lost without her and having our marathon chats over the phone, we just had a two hour chat fest, talk about feeling happy, elated, and every other word you could think of about feelings and emotions.  I have so missed our tete`-tets that I've been slightly depressed, and being one who's basically housebound, the internet and my phone are my two venues of connection with the outside world.

When someone who's been there for you through thick and thin is suddenly not available, you begin to feel lost and alone.  Well, I'm no longer lost and alone, I have that one friend who understands what I've been going through back in my life again.  Even though she wasn't truly gone, the distance was so great that for 3 months, I couldn't just pick up the phone and call her, I was forced to deal with every crisis in my life w/o a sounding board.

Her life experiences have alway grounded me, I have other friends and family that I connect with but our friendship is truly unique in many ways, I'm so glad that she's home and that we can now get caught up on our news.

1 comment:

  1. yay......shes back home awesome suzie.....i totally understand whta you mean when there is that ne friend that you can jsut let everything out.....its friends like that we never want too loose...
    i had oen like that and i lost her..but my stupid thing i sudnt have dated her then maybe we wudve had each other as friends still.

    be happy suzie and stay happy love you..

    ReplyDelete