Friday, March 25, 2011

Jackson County is against Women's Rights

If you're sexually assaulted in Jackson County especially in Springport Township don't report it!  Women have no rights in Jackson County, around Christmas my niece was "groped" by a friends husband, she managed to free herself and get him out of her home. After the incident the first thing she did was call me crying about what happened, which is when I told her to call the police and report it, now I wish I had told her to just let it go, our illustrious police department made the decision that because he didn't successfully "rape" her that she falsely reported a felony.

She told them she felt he was trying to rape her, he laid his hands on her inappropriately, in my book, that's sexual assault, whether he managed to get beyond that is a mute point.  She did not falsely report anything, she told the truth, it was the police department & our court system here that decided she filed a false report, now my question is:  How in the HELL can you decide a report is filed falsely w/o interviewing both parties before a court of her peers.

What a crock!  A woman in Springport Township hasn't any rights whatsoever, a man can physically "grope" any woman he chooses to w/o fear of repercussions whatsoever.  But the woman will be arrested for falsely reporting a felony.  Way to go Springport and Jackson County.

From now on, I'll never ever call our local law enforcement for anything, I'd rather die than let one of our local officials intercede.  Women are just chattle here in Springport Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment